Monday, April 2, 2007

Public Opinion Corrections:

We are ever so sorry to have inadvertantly omitted the answers to this week's question for Leroy Oliver, Carolyn Curtis and Jim Cracraft: To them, we apologize for running last week's answers from different individuals regarding the pet food recall. We also inadvertantly lost the photo of Amie Camp:

Here are our gracious pollees and their answers. Corrections will also be published in the April 9 Chronicle:

Who is your pick for the NCAA championship?
“Georgetown, no question about it. Florida’s got a lot of spirit, but UCLA would give Georgetown a better game.”
Jim Cracraft,
Marshall & Chicago, IL

“I know nothing about basketball. But, I’ll pick Georgetown because it’s a Jesuit school.”
Carolyn Curtis,
Marshall

“I’ve been watching the tournament. I think the final will be Ohio State against Florida. I think Florida’s going to win it again.”
Leroy Oliver
Ceresco

“No, I don’t watch basketball actually, but I’ll pick Ohio State because my husband’s cousins go there.”
Amie Camp,
Marshall

No comments: