Sunday, March 9, 2008

Why no blogging here?

We see that we are getting many daily visits to our humble little site here but very very few comments. We want to know what you think! Please, feel free to get the conversations going, share your reactions, start the debates. Your opinion counts! NOTE: Post anonymous comments by clicking "0 Comments" (or whatever number appears next to "comments.") Thank you and please remember, this is a blog page set up as a forum for you and is not intended to serve as a fully functioning, daily newspaper site.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a comment!

I'll watch for other comments and will contribute if I have something to add.

Let's make this site interesting.

Anonymous said...

too much time to log in/ stories not being updated

Anonymous said...

This is not a user friendly forum.

The BC Enquirer is much easier to navigate and post comments.


You need to simplify this place.

Anonymous said...

I love it. I do wish that all the articles were available for comments. Instead I have to place a comment in the front page section. Great job otherwise!!
I don't know why the comment was made about taking too long to login. I have you saved under my favorites. One click and I got you.

Anonymous said...

I AM GLAD I SAW IN THE MARSHALL PAPER ABOUT THIS BLOG. I WILL BE GOING ON A 6 WEEK TRIP SOON, AND THIS WILL BE A GREAT WAY TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING IN MY HOME TOWN. THANKS FOR THIS BLOG. I HAVE ADDED IT TO MY FAV LIST.